Jehovah Jireh Bible Institute of Higher Learning and Global Evangelical Christian College and Seminary
Partnering in Education 2023
Articulation Agreement Between
[JJBIHL] Jehovah Jireh Bible Institute of Higher Learning (Alexander City, Alabama 35010) and [GECCS] Global Evangelical Christian College & Seminary (Montgomery, Alabama 36109)
The purpose of this agreement is to set guidelines for establishing a cooperative relationship between
[JJBIHL] and [GECCS] and to facilitate mobility of students who is seeking to earn a degree and/or an advance degree with Jehovah Jireh Bible Institute of Higher Learning campus/or online Associate through PhD degree programs of study.
Whereas [JJBIHL] Jehovah Jireh Bible Institute of Higher Learning and [GECCS] Global Evangelical Christian College & Seminary are committed to expanding educational opportunities for students nationally and internationally to receive a premier Christian Education.
Whereas the two institutions are committed to providing a smooth transition for students wishing to earn an Associate through PhD Degree online with JJBIHL. All students entering any degree program of study must have qualifying credentials and meet all JJBIHL’s admission requirements to be accepted/and/or pursue a degree from JJBIHL.
Whereas the intent of the two institutions is to avoid duplication of curricula where appropriate within the articulated programs of study and upon completion of a certificate or degree in the JJBIHL and GECCS articulation program, both institutions names will appear on the earned certificate and degree.
Whereas the two institutions can better serve the educational growth of students and the economic development of the community through cooperative educational planning and optimal utilization of community resources, to prepare students to Christ-Centered Leaders in an ever-changing Global World.
Be it Resolved that this agreement commits the partners to fully support an articulation process between similar academic programs offered by the two institutions.
Mutual Terms and Conditions
1. Both educational institutions will cooperate toward developing, disseminating, and presenting the articulated program information to students.
2. Associate Degree students of the [JJBIHL/GECCS] program must maintain a 2.75 or higher GPA to graduate, Bachelor’s Degree students must maintain a 2.75 or higher to graduate, Master’s Degree students must maintain a 3.0 or higher to graduate, Doctorate Degree students must maintain a 3.25 or higher to graduate, and the PhD (Post-Doctorate) students must maintain a 3.75 or higher to graduate and complete the programs of study.
3. Students transferring from [GECCS] may transfer credits, up to a maximum of  credit hours toward their Associate through Doctoral Degree Program of Study and the PhD are exempt, there are no credits excepted towards the PhD (Philosophy in Religion and Theology Program for JJBIHL. All Students must follow Jehovah Jireh Bible Institute of Higher Learning (Semester Credit Hour) requirements, registration, orientation, catalog, and all school policy and procedures, attendance, thesis, dissertation, writing requirements, and all tuition, financial, payment guidelines, and obligations for course and degree completion.
4. Students are subject to the policies and procedures of both institutions (JJBIHL & GECCS).
5. Students intending to transfer should complete the admissions process for [JJBIHL] following the  semesters of each academic year, for their degree program of study.
6. Degree Program and Curriculum overview can be assessed by students on JJBIHL’s Website.
7. Both parties will comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and all associated regulations, taking the necessary steps to ensure that confidential personal information is not disclosed or distributed.
9. All parties agree to continue their respective policies of nondiscrimination based on Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 regarding sex, age, race, color, creed and National origin, and other applicable laws as well as the provision of the American Disabilities Act.
10. To the extent permitted by law, [JJBIHL] and [GECCS] shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless its agents and employees from any claims, demands or causes of action arising out of negligent acts or omissions of duty.
11. The term of this articulation agreement is for annual participation from the date of execution and shall automatically renew for successive one-year periods and can be dissolution at any time by either [JJBIHL or GECCS] without notice.
12. [JJBIHL] may at any time initiate changes to this articulation agreement, with a mutual understanding from GECCS.
The signatures below will finalize this Articulation Agreement between [JJBIHL] and [GECCS] and form the basis of a lasting relationship that will benefit each institution and its students. (Will vary according to institutional hierarchy)
Dr. Roderick Williams, Sr.
President/Chancellor, Roderick Williams, Sr. PhD
November 25, 2022, Date - JJBIHL
Dr. Hurdis Bozeman
President/Chancellor, Hurdis Bozeman, DMIN
November 25, 2022, Date - GECCS